Neighborhood Listervs/Web Groups
New to North Ridge? The neighborhoods of Beverley Hills, Del Ray and Rosemont have popular listservs that are a great way to share information, learn about community happenings and discover free "curb alert" giveaways from generous neighbors. Join today!
City of Alexandria Government
- City of Alexandria Website
- Alexandria eNews Alerts
- City of Alexandria on Facebook
- City of Alexandria on Twitter
- Planning Commission and Board of Zoning Appeals Dockets
- Alexandria Library
- Alexandria Chamber of Commerce
- Alexandria Convention & Visitors Association
- City Events & Activities
- Find neighborhood parks?
- Pay taxes or parking tickets?
- Speak at a City Council meeting?
- Search property and sales data?
- Get information about permits?
- Start a small business?
- Learn about new development?
- Find volunteer opportunities?
- Update your voter registration or speak to a local election official?
- Find your local polling place for voting?
Police/Fire/Non-Emergency Crime Reporting Links
- Alexandria City Police Department (Non-Emergency Phone Number: 703.838.4444)
- Alexandria City Fire Department (Non-Emergency Phone Number for Station #203 on Cameron Mills Rd.: 703.746.5203)
- Alexandria Building & Fire Code Administration
- Reporting Graffiti and Other Non-Emergency Situations
Neighborhood School Links
- Alexandria City Public Schools
- Charles Barrett Elementary School (Phone: 703.824.6960)
- George Mason Elementary School (Phone: 703.706.4470)
- George Washington Middle School (Phone: 703.706.4500)
- T. C. Williams High School (Phone: 703.824.6800)
- Alexandria Division of Solid Waste (Phone: 703-519-3486)
- Comcast Cable (Phone: 703-823-3000)
- Dominion Virginia Power (Phone: 888-667-3000)
- Verizon (Phone: 800-837-4966)
- Virginia American Water (Phone: 703-549-7080)
- Washington Gas (Phone: 703-750-1000)
Local News Links
- Alexandria Gazette Packet
- Alexandria News
- Alexandria Times
- Old Town Crier
- Washington Post Alexandria Page
Federal/State/Local Elected Officials