Information You Provide to Us
Account Information. When you join as a member or make a donation to NRCA, we will collect your name(s) and email address(es). We may also collect your street address and phone number(s) and the date of payment. For payments by check we will also collect the information on the check. Please note that we use a third-party service provider to collect and process payment card information. NRCA does not directly collect or store any payment card information provided to PayPal but it may receive information associated with your payment information. NRCA will not share any of your personal information (other than the fact that you are a member) outside of the organization. Information Contained in Documents. Depending on the documents you upload to or create on our site, we may collect your name and contact information. Communications with Us. We may collect personal information from you such as email address(es), phone number(s), or mailing address(es) when you request information about our services, sign up for our newsletter, submit information, request customer or technical support, or otherwise communicate with
Customer Service and Support
Cookies are small text files placed in device browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the site may not work properly. Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded in the site that collects information about engagement on the site. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement. We may also include web beacons in e-mails to understand whether messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded.
We may also use Google Analytics and other service providers to collect and process analytics information on our Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Site by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How We Use Your Information
We process personal information for a variety of purposes, including:
- To provide the services or information requested;
- To meet our obligations to you as a member or donor;
- Manage your information;
- Maintain, update, and use our mailing and contact list(s);
- Process payment card and/or other financial information to facilitate your use of the site or services provided by NRCA;
- Respond to questions, comments, and other requests;
- Provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of our site; and
- Answer requests for customer or technical support.
- Administrative purposes.
- Pursue legitimate interests, such as network and information security, and fraud prevention;
- Measure interest and engagement in the site;
- Develop new products and services;
- Improve our products and services;
- Ensure internal quality control and safety;
- Verify individual identity;
- Carry out audits;
- Communicate with you about activities on the site and any changes to our agreements;
- Prevent and prosecute potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Enforce our agreements; and
- Comply with our legal obligations.